Kevin Cameron of Exclusive Search Connections and Todd Roselle, CFP, ChFC, of Blue Rock Financial Group have partnered to create Dynamic Connections™. The group, sponsored by the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, is an expert resource for executives in the Delaware Valley faced with the career transition process. They provide a monthly networking session open to business professionals who are facing the possibility of being in transition and applying their expertise to help manage the questions that keep transitioning professionals up at night: finding their next opportunity and the financial opportunities that exist in a career transition.
During the group’s once monthly meeting, the Dynamic Connections group highlights the following topics on a rotating basis:
- Professional Resume and Profile Review
- Scientific TalentBrowser™ Resume Assessment
- Social Media Training, Including LinkedIn Marketing Techniques
- Access to our expertise and extensive network
- Assistance in navigating resources to find appropriate income while in transition
- Managing tax liability through the transition and eliminating surprises
- Information about stock options, non-qualified benefits and possible tax breaks on 401K assets
- Assistance developing a plan for what to do when severance runs out
- Monitoring your long-term financial plan for stability through the transition
The Dynamic Connections group can provide specific expertise to help create the best possible map for a successful career transition.
Sign up for Dynamic Connections
Join Dynamic Connections and receive monthly meeting announcements!
Interested in learning more about individual career transition assistance?
We provide robust career transition coaching focused on positive results for each employee. As a boutique firm, we believe that we can best support employees by truly understanding their unique situation. To accomplish this, we provide each person with the personalized one-on-one support they need.